[ncl-talk] Important announcement regarding the future of NCL

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:52:35 MST 2019

Hi Barry,
Just to add to what Toni said: You will be able to continue to run your
existing NCL scripts, there will be support through github and ncl-talk
(albeit there may be less responses from the developers), and NCL graphics
(in concert with pyNGL) will continue to be developed. I think some points
were left unsaid in the original letter, as future staffing and future
budgets are unknown.
Adam

Adam Phillips