[ncl-talk] Lambert Conformal Projection Offset from Map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:15:23 MST 2019

Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in response -- for whatever reason, it happens
frequently that mail from the yahoo.com domain ends up in our spam boxes :-/

I don't know the answer offhand to your issue. But if I understand
correctly what you are doing, you've synthesized a rectilinear grid from a
curvilinear grid on the variable t. I can believe that would cause
registration problems, although perhaps not to the extent seen here.

Rick