[ncl-talk] Trapping warnings for corrupted files

Jennifer Krauel jkrauel at utk.edu
Tue Dec 17 09:39:51 MST 2019

Thanks, Dave, but even if addfile fails, g3d is still "defined" so this
doesn't do the trick.
If I try to print the file handle variable after the failure I get this:
ncl 3> print(g3d)

Variable: g3d
(0) File Missing Value : -1
So, maybe there is a way to interrogate this status, but I'm not sure how
to do that.