[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 16 08:52:16 MST 2019

Looking at a script that is rather involved to determine a "Segmentation
fault" would be time consuming and difficult. There is no simple
magic-bullet. The script should be minimized. That is what ncl-talk would
have to do,

Look at :
*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml>
Examples 4 and 9  .

Also, the examples that use  *shapefile_mask_data*
Examples 14, 16-25

Finally:
*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/crop.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/crop.shtml>

The *monthly water balance model *[*mwbm]* examples at the bottom.