[ncl-talk] add label bar only for the last four plots

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 08:40:10 MST 2019

Hi Xueyan,
Any one of the following 2 methods may work for you.

1. remove both resources:   res at gsnMaximize  and resP at gsnMaximize

2. Since you are using same color bar and contour levels, you do not need
to have four label bars, so you can just keep the res at lbLabelBarOn = False
for all the plots and just turn on the panel label bar. See the attached
script, try running it as it is.

Cheers,
Rashed