[ncl-talk] How to show P value and Trend on contour fill map?

Atul Saini atulsainimail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 00:25:13 MST 2019

Hi Dr. Adam,
                    I followed the way suggested by you but it didn't
worked and given the following syntax error. I have attached the script and
data file herewith this mail.

*ncl 14>* mk1 = where(ismissing(b(0,:,:),mk1 at _FillValue,mk1)
fatal:syntax error: function ismissing expects 1 arguments, got 3
fatal:error at line 14
*ncl 15>* mk2 = where(ismissing(b(0,:,:),mk2 at _FillValue,mk2)
fatal:syntax error: function ismissing expects 1 arguments, got 3
fatal:error at line 15

Regards,