[ncl-talk] Wind Legend offset by using “wmsect ”and can't using the search window in the upper right corner of (most) NCL website pages in China

吴冰雪 bxuewu at 163.com
Fri Dec 13 19:26:32 MST 2019

Hi All,
Thank you for your Adam's timely reply all the time.
The deletion of the workstation does not work yet.
Then I tried to use gsn_panel,adding:
 xy_plot=new(2,graphic)
gsn_panel(wks,xy_plot,(/2,1/),False)
But it can't workout and also create the wind vector offset(in the attached "usinggsn_panel.png")

So, let's forget about it.I decided to plot the pictures one by one.

Best wishes.
Bingxue Wu