[ncl-talk] extreme value analysis

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 12 08:33:24 MST 2019

Hi Sri,
I think the best way to diagnose the issue is for you to send your data to ncl-talk. However, before doing so, please closely examine the values that you are passing in to the gsn_csm_xy plotting function. Specifically, print out the xHigh(it), pdf(it) and cdf(it) array values. If you do not see anything amiss with the values send the data file to ncl-talk.
Adam