[ncl-talk] Wind Legend offset by using “wmsect ”and can't using the search window in the upper right corner of (most) NCL website pages in China

吴冰雪 bxuewu at 163.com
Thu Dec 12 02:17:22 MST 2019

Dear  All,
  Firstly, thanks for Adam's answer again.With regards to searching the ncl-talk archives: The archives seem can't get searched by using the search window in the upper right corner of (most) NCL website pages in China,the answer is that  The requested page could not be found. My friends also can't use the search window .

  Secondly,I  try to use a new way draw the legend(the full code in the attached "windlegend_offset.ncl ")by using "wmsect" ,but still have a little wrong,the little wrong is that while I use the "do i=1,n-1",only the first picture legend is ok,and the second picture legend,the third picture legend,etc the legend exists at a new offset.(in the attached "wind_legend_offset.png ")
   Thank you in advance!
Bingxue Wu