[ncl-talk] Plot vpt-rh

Gurer, Kemal@ARB kemal.gurer at arb.ca.gov
Sun Sep 30 12:14:56 MDT 2018

Hi Berry,

The attached ncl script plots the vertical cross section of the difference of a variable obtained from two WRF files over a span of multiple WRF input files. Output of the plot is also attached. The remarks within the script explains the step by step process. You can plot the actual values with a small modification.

Kemal.