[ncl-talk] Plot vpt-rh

Berny Chaimite bchaimite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:05:49 MDT 2018

Good morning, my name is Berny! I want a suggestion of how I can plot the
vertical profile of temperature and relative humidity in NCL. My data is
output from WRF and is in multiple files (wrfout_d02 *). My final objective
is to make a graph of differences in the Vertical Profile of Temperature
and Relative Humidity (because I did two simulations with different schemes
in wrf) ... etc. I can not see examples of how to do this in ncl, what can
you suggest?

the graph that I propose to plot is something similar to the one in annex,
which I saw in: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2011/1401.html

thank you.

Best regards,
Berny Chaimite
 *-----*

Berny A. Chaimite

Atmospheric and Climate Sciences Student
Department of Physics
Eduardo Mondlane University

*Contact*:

Cell: +258 828 957 675(Whatsapp)/846041931/870434233
Tell: +258 2145 6389
Institutional: *berny.chaimite at uem.ac.mz <berny.chaimite at uem.ac.mz>*

Maputo, Mozambique