[ncl-talk] Please Kindly Assist to fix overlapping contours on a plot produced in NCL

gbode Imoleayo gbodeimoleayo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 15:02:32 MDT 2018

 Dear Toni,
Thanks for your response.
Please kindly find attached the ncl script and plot.

Thank you.
Regards.Imoleayo

    On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 9:52:24 PM GMT+1, Toni Klemm <toni-klemm at tamu.edu> wrote:

 Imoleayo,
Could you attach the figure and your NCL script? The links in your first email are not working from outside your network.
Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research AssociateDepartment of Ecosystem Science and ManagementCollege of Agriculture and Life SciencesTexas A&M University, College Station, TXContributor to the Early Career Climate Forum
www.toni-klemm.de | @toniklemm