[ncl-talk] Please Kindly Assist to fix overlapping contours on a plot produced in NCL

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 18 14:52:20 MDT 2018

Imoleayo,

Could you attach the figure and your NCL script? The links in your first email are not working from outside your network.

Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Contributor to the Early Career Climate Forum <http://www.eccforum.org/>
www.toni-klemm.de <http://www.toni-klemm.de/> | @toniklemm <http://twitter.com/toniklemm>