[ncl-talk] An error using ncl_filedump read hdf file

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 28 11:27:51 MST 2018

Dear Fangda,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure what the issue is here. Is there any
chance you can provide your data file so we can have a look at it?

You can't attach very large files in messages to ncl-talk, so if possible,
provide it somewhere that we can download it, or else use our ftp site:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml

Also, we are asking people to use github to report potential NCL bugs.
There are instructions here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

Thank you,

--Mary