[ncl-talk] CvtStringGenArrayToColorIndexGenArray error

Joshua Lave lave at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:37:21 MST 2018

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I am
attempting to run a script and am getting a strange error:

fatal:CvtStringGenArrayToColorIndexGenArray: Unable to convert string
"LightGray" to requested type

warning:Error retrieving resource mpFillColors from args - Ignoring Arg

This is odd to me since I checked the available named colors and LightGray
is one of them. I have not modified mpFillColors in any way in my script.
Why am I getting this error and how can I fix it?

Thank you,

--
Joshua Lave