[ncl-talk] count of repetition of unique values

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 08:14:43 MDT 2018

Hi,I use attached 'ncl' file to read attached '.csv' file. I use "get_unique_values" to obtain unique value of "station_id" and "count_unique_values" to count the number of unique values.However I want to count the number of repetition of each unique values. Is there any function in 'ncl' for this aim? I mean I want to know the number of repetition of "station_id" using a prepared function in ncl.I'll be thankful for any help.
Note: Some rows doesn't have any values for "sum", so reading file causes following massage:warning:tofloat: A bad value was passed to (string) tofloat, input strings must contain numeric digits, replacing with missing value

SincerelyEhsan