[ncl-talk] Error with lonFlip

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:52:13 MDT 2018

Without knowing the 'structure' of the original variable, it is hard to
offer any help.

As ncl-talk suggests, the user should **always include* t*he output
from *printVarSummary
*of the original variable.

  rl=f[:]->rh                          ; do *not* use (:,:,:,:) when
importing entire variable; it is inefficient
  *printVarSummary(rl)*
  rflip=lonFlip(rl)

*printVarSummary(rflip)*  rh=rflip(:,:,80:121,640:761); [-20S to -10S, 20W
to 10E]

  lat=rh&LAT
  lon=rh&LON

  rh&LAT at units = "degrees north"