[ncl-talk] Regarding vertically integrated Moisture flux divergence

saurabh rathore rohitsrb2020 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:54:11 MDT 2018

Dear NCL users,

I used two method to compute vertically integrated moisture flux but none
of the method is working. Here I am attaching both methods' scripts please
suggest me with correction that what is the mistake due to my inefficiency
in NCL. I am also attaching the data files links that I have used. ​​

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17mobqSbd-EVvY698A6ysO2Hs2oM-y654

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jR-mE-1IkaDO-Cg3LfyzqEVuqXXzjGZi

I believe I will get the solution.

regards, saurabh