[ncl-talk] Turning off contour labels using wrf_contour

Ty Buckingham ty.buckingham at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 17:08:45 MDT 2018

Hi there,

I'm hoping for a relatively simple solution - but is there an easy to turn off contour labels when using the wrf_contour command to plot?

I've attached the relevant image and script.

I've had issues with similar things before, and it's usually been an issue with using wrf_contour instead of gsn_csm_contour, however using gsn_csm_contour (at least, to the best of my ability) has been causing issues with the final product.

Thanks
Ty