[ncl-talk] Pressure Vertical Axis

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 27 16:53:57 MDT 2018

Hi Melissa,

To expand on what Soma suggested, you could visit the WRF online tutorial
that was developed by the WRF developers:

http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

In particular, look at the "vertical cross section" section

Further, and I don't know how helpful this example would be, but you can
also go to our cross section page and look at "narr_5.ncl". This shows how
to do different cross-sections of curvilinear data, which is what you have:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/transect.shtml

You can still use wrf_user_getvar to retrieve the required variables.

HTH,

--Mary