[ncl-talk] why do I get double Axis labels when I use gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map

xiaoming Hu yuanfangcan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:21:24 MDT 2018

When I change to gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,x,res), I can use tmYLLabelsOn/tmXBLabelsOn to control the latitude and longitude axis labels.
The problem is when I use gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map(wks,u,v,x,res), why the additional axis labels (numbers) and tickmark show up and how can I control it?
I am using 6.3.0
Thanks
Xiaoming
why do I get double Axis labels when I use gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map
I attached both my script and part of the figure.

Thanks a lot!