[ncl-talk] Vertical wind shear calculation within 400 km radius of TC

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:30:17 MDT 2018

Hi,

I already calculated and plotted vertical wind shear for 850-200 hPa level.
Please find this script in the attachment. Now, I want to calculate the
vertical wind shear within 400 km radius of a Tropical cyclone. Could
anyone give me the formula or idea? Then, I can modify my code.

Best regards,
Jalal

Email: dmjalal90 at gmail.com