[ncl-talk] ComputeGlobalWeightedAreaAverage

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:38:44 MDT 2018

Hi Zhang,

The function "month_to_annual" expects time to be a multiple of 12.
However, printing yyyymm in your script suggests that for 2018 there are 5
months in the file which means that time dimension is not a multiple of 12
assuming that the time starts at January.
Setting an end time, for example 201712, would make the script run
successfully. See attached.

Cheers,
Rashed