[ncl-talk] About removing blank space at the bottom of figures

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 13 22:03:36 MDT 2018

Without seeing your whole script, I can't be sure of the problem because I
don't know which resources are being used with which function call.

However, please visit our WRF titles examples page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrftitles.shtml#ex3

and look at example wrf_title_3.ncl which shows how to get rid of the extra
titles.  You'll notice there's no white space at the top or bottom of this
plot.

--Mary