[ncl-talk] fatal:Or: operation not supported on type (string) / Plotting WRF output

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 5 09:23:37 MDT 2018

Hi Stephen,

My apologies, we updated some of our NCL scripts to use newer methods, and
this particular script was inadvertently modified before the new release of
NCL was out.

Simply comment this line:

  res at tfDoNDCOverlay        = "NDCViewport"

and uncomment this line:

; res at tfDoNDCOverlay        = True      ; old method

​--Mary
​