[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 3 07:50:32 MDT 2018

Your question is not at all clear.  You said you uploaded some files but
didn't indicate where the files are and what they are called.

You received a couple of replies to your original question on June 14th,
but we never heard back from you regarding them. Your original question is
here:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2018-June/012416.html

and the two responses are here:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2018-June/012425.html
http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2018-June/012427.html

If you continue to have questions, be more specific about what the issue
is, and indicate what you have tried so far that is not working.

Also, before you post again, see our posting guidelines which gives some
tips what information to include in a question to ncl-talk so we can better
help you:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml

Regards,

--Mary