[ncl-talk] NCL build from source - cannot find ft2build.h

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sun Jul 1 09:16:14 MDT 2018

Hi Steve,

Its unclear which yMakefile you edited. When you ran and answered questions
to the initial "./Configure" command, it would have tucked some of those

   $NCLSRC/config/Site.local

where NCLSRC is the root directory where you installed the sources.   If
you hand-edit that file, you'll see a "#define IncSearch" directive that
contains includes directories -- add the freetype2 directory and run "make
Everything" from the root dir.

I hope that helps...
Rick