[ncl-talk] Issue with Latitude-Time Plot

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 29 14:52:44 MDT 2018

Hi Amit,
Can you send your complete resource list that you are using?
Slight correction to what I sent earlier:
 res at tmXBMode = "Explicit"
 res at tmXBValues = (/1,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110/)
 res at tmXBLabels = res at tmXBValues
 res at tmXBLabelFontHeightF =  0.01
 res at tmXBMinorValues = ispan(1,114,1)

Your data runs through 114 on the x-axis. If you want to set the tickmarks
like this:
res at tmXBValues      = (/1,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110,120/)
and draw the 120 label, you will also need to set res at trXMaxF = 120
Adam

--
Adam Phillips