[ncl-talk] multiple colorbars on panel plot

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 27 11:48:47 MDT 2018

Hello:

I am attaching a plot that shows 6 different plots in one panel plot. The
two bottom plots e) and f) are differences of the two plots above them. The
plots a) b), c), and d) use my user define colorbar.

Is there a way to use the colorbar precip_diff_12lev instead of my own
colorbar for the bottom 2 plots so that I can have white in the middle
since it is a different plot while using my own colorbar for the top 4
plots? When I redefine gsn_colormap before plotting the last 2 plots, then
all 6 plots use colorbar precip_diff_12lev? I put my ncl script in
/gpfs/fs1/scratch/laura/panel.dqvcup.ncl in case one wants to take a pick?

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler

Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division (MMM)
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307-3000

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu
phone: 303-497-1628