[ncl-talk] composite

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 27 20:55:54 MDT 2017

Hi Nabeela,

Its hard to say offhand without looking at your data. But in the do-loop
around line 80, where the error comes from, you might try:

i) printVarSummary(NOR1) just prior to the loop
ii) print the values of str_times(n) and end_times(n) and n each time
through the loop
iii) and see for what value of n the error occurs, and try and reconcile
the str/end-times with the printVarSummary(NOR1)

Make sense? -- Hope that helps...
Rick