[ncl-talk] values are outside from taylor diagram

Beáta Szabó-Takács szabo.b at czechglobe.cz
Tue May 23 02:12:38 MDT 2017

Dear NCL User,
I created a panel plot about taylor diagram. It compares the effect of different bias corrections on two models (CM5A-MR_RCA4 and CNRM-CM5-CLM4.8.17) in DJF and JJA seasons. The weighting value is scalar = 1.0.  The values of CNRM-CM5-CLM4.8.17 are outside from taylor diagram in JJA. Is it possible or I made a mistake in the script? I attached the figure and my script based on http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/~shea/taylor_stats.ncl and https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/taylor_6.ncl.
I appreciate any help!
Beata