[ncl-talk] Grib2 files on OpenDAP

Tyle, Kevin R ktyle at albany.edu
Tue May 9 19:18:22 MDT 2017

Hi,

I'm following up on a thread started a couple weeks ago regarding problems opening OpenDAP-served files ending in ".grib2" in NCL 6.4.0. I just started playing with 6.4.0 and quickly ran into this issue.  It was mentioned that the problem had been fixed in the development branch of NCL.  Is there a link where I can grab compiled versions of this for CentOS 6.8 and Mac OSX Sierra?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Manager of Departmental Computing
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle at albany.edu
Phone: 518-442-4578