[ncl-talk] Wrf output at multiple mast locations

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 24 12:36:45 MDT 2017

Muhammad,

Sorry about the delay. It's been a busy week on email!

I suggest using write_table instead of asciiwrite. This allows you to write
one line of data to a file at a time, and to format it however you like.

See the attached script. This also shows how to pass an array of lat/lon
values to wrf_user_latlon_to_ij.

Note that I'm using dummy lat/lon values for "lats" and "lons". You need to
change this to be the 15 values you want.

--Mary