[ncl-talk] Data Extraction

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 00:53:18 MST 2017

Hello Denish,
[1] TES-Aura_L2-O3-Nadir_Megacity_v006_Litev08
[2] I tried opening the data "ncdump" it has open but not in readable format.
[3] NCL version 6.3.0

Najib

    On Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:01 PM, Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu> wrote:

 re: " ...  but I am having trouble extracting a parameter from TES data."

[1] What type of file: L1B (Nadir), L2 (Nadir and Ancillary), and L3 (Gridded)?[2] Can you please show what you have tried?
[3] What version of NCL are you using?
     %>  ncl -V