[ncl-talk] A error plotting markers

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:49:45 MST 2017

Barry,

When you call any of the gsn_add_poly routines, you need to make sure that
the variable on the left side of the equation is unique. This will also
help insure that you don't get an error about the size not matching.

Since you have a plot object, you can use this  with the "unique_string"
function to create a unique name every time:

tmpstr = unique_string("marker")
plot_t@$tmpstr$  = markid_l

--Mary