[ncl-talk] How to interpolate JRA 55 data to pressure level

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:20:59 MST 2017

The 'pres_hybrid_jra55' function is in the not-yet-released NCL 6.4.0

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/future_release.shtml

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/pres_hybrid_jra55.shtml

Read the Description section. Possibly the Reference paper.

===
Look at both Examples ...  Example 2 is exactly what you want.

Good Luck