[ncl-talk] Scripts for 1000-500mb thickness

Daniel Vecellio djvecellio at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 1 13:30:06 MDT 2017

Hello all,

I know there are NCL scripts already out on the Internet for nearly
everything, but I'm having a ton of trouble finding one for 1000-500mb
thickness. Does anyone have one that they could point me to?

Thanks,
Dan

--

*Daniel J. Vecellio*

*Ph.D. Student - Climate Science Lab, **Department of Geography, **Texas
A&M University*
*Head Teaching Assistant - Geography 213, Texas A&M University*
*Education Chair - United States Permafrost Association*
*ExCom and United States National Representative - Permafrost Young
Researchers Network*
*Communications Director - Students and New Professionals Group,
International Society of Biometeorology *

*M.S. Atmospheric Science - Texas Tech University*
*B.S. Meteorology - Pennsylvania State University*