[ncl-talk] Fwd: Fw: NCL Terrain Offset- Polar Stereographic domain

Bill Ladwig ladwig at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:24:22 MDT 2016

Hi Alexander,

Can you try changing this:

    res = wrf_map_resources(a,res)

to this:

    res = wrf_map_resources(a, res)
    res at mpCenterLatF = 90.0

If that fixes your problem, I'll make a ticket to fix wrf_map_resources.

If it doesn't fix your problem, can you FTP us the file using these
instructions:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit

Then send me an email to tell me the name of the file.  I'll try to
figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Bill

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Alexander Carne <alexander.carne at valpo.edu