[ncl-talk] Request for data set used in example 'wkSpaceTime_1.ncl'

Dupinder Singh d8singh6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:37:05 MDT 2016

Dear All,
I am trying to plot '*Wheeler-Kiladis Space-Time Spectra'* in NCL. Being
new to NCL, I have started with examples given on NCL page
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/space_time.shtml>. First example
named *wkSpaceTime_1.ncl* uses a data file '*OLR.12hr_2yrs.wheeler.nc
<http://OLR.12hr_2yrs.wheeler.nc>', *which I am not able to find on NCL
webpage.

I would be very helpful if someone can guide me on where to get this data
file.

Following are the concise details:

Data file requested: *OLR.12hr_2yrs.wheeler.nc
<http://OLR.12hr_2yrs.wheeler.nc>*
Used in NCL example*: **wkSpaceTime_1.ncl*
Concerned NCL function: *wkSpaceTime_cam*

Thanks,

Dupinder Singh
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism