[ncl-talk] About shapefiles

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:59:48 MDT 2016

Dear Mr.Rick

I still face the error as shown below;

fatal:syntax error: line 122 in file shapefiles_5.ncl before or near \n
  gsn_define_colormap(wks, cmap)
---------------------------------^

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
fatal:syntax error: line 329 in file shapefiles_5.ncl before or near \n
  gsn_table(wks, (/ 1, 1 /), (/ ulX-.005, ulX+.255 /), (/ ulY-.21, ulY /),
(/ " " /), tblRes)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
fatal:syntax error: line 337 in file shapefiles_5.ncl before or near \n
  gsn_table(wks, hdr, hdrX, hdrY, hdrText, tblRes)
--------------------------------------------------^

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
fatal:syntax error: line 346 in file shapefiles_5.ncl before or near \n
  gsn_table(wks, subHdr, hdrX, hdrY, subHdrText, tblRes)

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
fatal:syntax error: line 380 in file shapefiles_5.ncl before or near \n
  gsn_table(wks, tblBdy, tblX, tblY, tblText, tblRes)

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 383 in file shapefiles_5.ncl

Soares