[ncl-talk] description above labelbar in a panelplot

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:14:25 MST 2016

Hi

I am trying to plot some WRF contour data as a panel plot. I generally like
to have a description of the variable just between the contour plot and the
labelbar below it. However, when I am drawing a panelplot with a common
labelbar to 3 such plots (essentially the same variables) I do not get this
variable description.

Is there anyway I can explicitly specify it, or otherwise shift the common
labelbar a bit down and fill the space created with some text? (Although I
would prefer the former).

Thanks

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom