[ncl-talk] About shapefiles

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:36:00 MDT 2016

Soares,

The error is telling you that you have a undefined function or procedure.
If you have an older version of NCL, then you may need to include some
"load" command at the top of your script:

 load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
 load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"

--Mary