[ncl-talk] Longitude Flip in ocean data

Arun Kumar Dwivedi dwivedi.arunkumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:28:59 MST 2016

Dear All,
As discussed earlier, We have uploaded our nc file and our script in the
ftp server. Our requirement is to plot a parameter for Atlantic and Indian
ocean (For eg -90W to 100E and from -50S to 50 N).. And our resultant
output is also attached where in the plot is only until 0E.

NOTE: We are taking our inputs from a dat file which is also attached here
(mom-ctrl-slc.dat)

Data File Name--Forecast201510040000.nc
Input control File Name  --mom-ctrl-slc.dat
Script Name-- mom-slc.ncl
Our output Name-- mom_slc_TEMPNEW_2015100612UTC.png

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar Dwivedi,
Project Engineer - II
Computational Earth Science Group