[ncl-talk] overlaying map on WRF region

Solange.Fermepin at lmd.jussieu.fr Solange.Fermepin at lmd.jussieu.fr
Thu Oct 8 04:30:27 MDT 2015

Hi Mary,

thank you for your answer.

I was aware that I used a mix of things, but in the end it was the script
that gave better solutions.

I tried your way, without using any WRF specifics, but I still got the map
shifted (see the attached new figure).

As Dave suggested, this is probably a more 'WRF-help' problem, so I will
write to that list.

Thanks again!

All the best,
Solange