[ncl-talk] Sub: Removing the missing values..

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:10:14 MDT 2015

A copy of the output would really help with what you mean here. What do you
mean by "remove"?

Is the problem that max(u1) and min(u1) are returning values you associate
with being a _FillValue?

Do you want the dimensions of the array to somehow change shape by literal
removal of those grid points?

You seem to have ignored the where() suggestion I made.