[ncl-talk] NCARG_COLORMAPS

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 16 09:57:25 MDT 2015

Hi:
For the last week or so, I have trouble with setting NCARG_COLORMAPS
on yellowstone to use my color table /glade/u/home/laura/colorTable. I
have:

[laura at yslogin5 QUASI-UNIFORM]$ echo $NCARG_ROOT
/glade/apps/opt/ncl/6.3.0/intel/12.1.5

and

echo $NCARG_COLORMAPS
/glade/u/home/laura

I get the error:
fatal:CvtStringToCmap:Unable to convert string "BlueWhiteOrangeRed" to ColorMap
warning:Error retrieving resource wkColorMap from DB - Using default value

This error seems to be recent as I have used that color table without
any issue in the last few weeks. I am not sure what I am doing wrong
and need a few hints to help figure this one out.

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler