[ncl-talk] label bar title position (wrf)

Matt Masarik mattmasarik at boisestate.edu
Thu Jun 11 12:37:12 MDT 2015

Hi Mary,

thanks a lot for your response.   I was able to run both scripts.   The gsn
script gives a little bit better alignment than
the wrf version.

My impression is the wrf* routines simplify aspects of working with wrfout
files, but to get that you must compromise
on some fine tuning -- wrf* doesn't seem to respond to setting Title
resources, either.  For the time being I'll probably
use your approach with the gsn* routines.

Thanks again for the reply and the scripts!
Matt