[ncl-talk] Merging two .nc file

Alessandra Giannini alesall at iri.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 9 09:01:09 MDT 2015

Hi,

if latitudes and longitudes are exactly the same, and time is sequential, you may want to consider doing this with NetCdf Operators NCO:

<http://nco.sourceforge.net/>

specifically

ncrcat

<http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.html#Concatenation>

--
Alessandra Giannini
IRI for Climate and Society - The Earth Institute at Columbia University
phone/fax: +1 845 680-4473/4864 - email: alesall at iri.columbia.edu