[ncl-talk] problem in writing netcdf file

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 24 07:52:23 MDT 2015

You have not stated the nature of the  problem you encountered.
Any error messages?

---

You are writing netCDF3 with 2 unlimited dimensions

dimNames = (/"time_scale", "time", "lat", "lon"/)
dimSizes = (/ -1, -1   ,  nlat,  mlon/)

netCDF3 allows only one unlimited dimension.

---
Send file to

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
email
cd incoming
put aphrodite_mon.nc
quit

Let ncl-talk know when you have successfuly transferred the file