[ncl-talk] About contour line thickness

zuibeidemei zuibeidemei at 126.com
Tue Jul 21 19:25:54 MDT 2015

Hi Adam:

 Thanks for your reply.

 The disired figure is a contour figure with color filled and only one zero line visible, (cnFillOn =True cnLinesOn=True)

           Just setting cnlevels = 0 may hurt the display of the color part.

 I tried to minimize the cnLineThickness (like 1e-10) and make it unvisible,

           but maximize the zero line thickness (10), with the following res.

 res at cnLineThicknessF     = 1e-10

        res at gsnContourZeroLineThicknessF =10

           But this combination fails.

—